Yes, Coaching is For You.
Have you ever wished you could “phone a friend” on a workplace issue? There are a whole host of reasons we don’t unload work problems on our friends and family, but that doesn’t mean you have to work through things on your own.
I offer single sessions so that you can get the help you need, now. There’s no expensive program or exclusive membership. Just simple, straightforward advice in a powerful 45-minute session.
What Can We Do In 45 Minutes?
More than you think!
- Interview prep – get the confidence you need before heading into the interview. I’ll play the role of the interviewer and then provide feedback.
- Resume review – most hiring managers scan your resume and make a judgment in just a few seconds. If you’re interested in what’s going through their mind, book me!
- Managing up – Dealing with a difficult manager? Let’s talk through it and come up with an action plan.
- Difficult coworkers – I’m here for you – tell me what’s going on, and we can troubleshoot potential options.
- Management challenges – Being a leader comes with all sorts of new challenges. Whether you’re struggling with workload or having a tough time with your team, I can help.
- Productivity – Struggling to get stuff done? Let’s talk about your workflow, and I’ll provide actionable recommendations.
I offer easy-to-use templates for common workplace life cycles. From onboarding to interviewing, I’ve got a list for that.
Check out my all the templates I offer: